The electric actuator line is suitable for small loads and short cycles. Its small cross section, wide stroke range and high power make it possible to push or pull loads in highly varied environments and for multiple applications.
The actuator case is made of anodised aluminium. The rods are available in aluminium or stainless steel. This actuator is electrically operated and meets standard safety requirements. The actuator is delivered with its motor and adapted electronics.
• 24 V DC Actuator
• Current 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.3 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.6 / 4.0 / 6.0 / 8.0 A
• Stroke up to 1500 mm
• Push/pull strength up to 5600 N.
• Speed up to 25mm/sec.
• Built-in overstroke protections
• Electrically controlled emergency stop in the event of an overload
• Silicone cable (standard 2.5 m length)
• Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, up to 110°C for 2 hours use following Vds 2580 safety instructions
• IP 54 Protection
• Assembly using an eye-hole at the tip of the rod and by trunnions that slide on the actuator body
• Low space occupation; the actuator cross section is 61 mm x 47 mm (length dependent on the stroke and type)