This is a Full Time Employee position located At Serapid Inc. Sterling Heights, Mi.
SERAPID INC. is a highly respected and sector leading industrial company serving the industries of Automotive, Defense, Nuclear, Military, and General Industry is seeking a Sales Engineer with the following qualifications.
Sales of specialty automation products, systems, and lifts to companies throughout the USA and Canada.
- Follow up on and prospect for sales leads in assigned market segments, phone calls, e-mails, customer visits, etc.
- Work with customer to define the specific requirements for their application.
- Consult with estimating department and engineering department to determine best product or system solutions.
- Write proposals and quotes.
- Negotiate final price, terms, and conditions per company standards.
- Compile and submit sales reports monthly.
- Travel to meet with active and potential customers.
- Participate in trade shows throughout USA and Canada.
- Participate in networking events with trade groups, societies, associations, etc.
- Perform various sales and marketing tasks as assigned by management.
- Engineering degree from an accredited university.
- Experience in the design of automation, machinery, equipment, or lifts.
- Excellent English language verbal and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite of programs.
- 5 years of design engineering experience.
- 5 years of outside sales experience.
- Willingness to travel domestically and some internationally.
- Aptitude for solving problems and finding solutions.
Commensurate with experience and productivity, salary plus commissions.
Interested? Send a letter of motivation and a curriculum vitæ to: email@example.com