QDX quick die change
Push-pull system for quick die changes, fixed to a press or mobile
For increased productivity in complete safety
• The operator is totally clear of the hazardous zone of the press.
• Manual control from a control station.
• Guarantees the repeatability of die positioning.
• Makes it possible to guarantee the dies from accidental damage during the transfer.
• Used to change a die in just a few minutes
It can also be fixed to a ball and socket joint or mounted on a cart for on-demand installation. Removable versions are also available.
A PPS is composed of one or two chains driven by an electric gearbox, a push bar with semi-automatic hooks and a frame for fixture to the press. The standard system has a cam sensor which limits the stroke and controls the positions.
All movements of the load are controlled by sensors. This makes it possible to guarantee that the movements are made in the best safety conditions. For example, the operator can only trigger the movement of the chains when the press is stopped and the die released. The standard pusher is delivered ready for full electric control.
The PPS also contributes to the ergonomics and safety of the heart of the press. The operator is moved fully away from the hazardous zone of the press. It makes your die change system a useful and effective one that is fully compliant with the relevant standards and regulations.
• Load up to 50 t
• die change time: 15 mins.
• safety mechanisms controlled by sensors for extraction system operations
• economic and very flexible solution
• evolutive with die-carrier carts and/or brackets
• electric or hydraulic power supply