Die Carts on Rails
Die carts are used for the transport of heavy dies between storage and press. Serapid offers a wide range of die carts to suit various application needs, with standard applications for die weights of 50 or more tons as well as specially designed solutions for very heavy dies.
Serapid has three types of die carts on rails - a fixed system that runs on rails embedded in the floor of the facility. This type of system is safe and allows for accurate, repeatable positioning. All Serapid carts are customizable to suit your manufacturing needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Early return on investment thanks to very short change times
- When combined with die staging tables, exchange may commence while press is still running, preparation during press uptime
- Powered electrically and hydraulically, the cart operates completely exhaust-free
- Built-in safety mechanism, movements are monitored via optical sensors
- Automotive industry
- Appliance manufacturers
- Aerospace, Defense & HVAC manufacturers
Please contact Serapid for questions regarding specific options and applications.