The Rigibelt Actuator is made of two back-to-back timing belts made of reinforced plastic that engage and lock like a zipper, forming a rigid column.
The movement is smooth and entirely mechanical, environmentally friendly and suitable for clean room conditions. It is non-corrosive, compact and adaptable, and is able to fit into any product or machine. The system is customizable and has a variety of non-magnetic interfaces available.
Features and benefits:
- Strong, flexible, light weight non-magnetic belts
- Horizontal or vertical transfer
- Simple installation
- Can be integrated in many environments, medical, food, white rooms, etc.
- Can be operated by any kind of motor (AC or DC)
- Horizontal movement system for an MRI Table
- Camera lift for an unmanned vehicle system
- Trade show product display
- Military and aeronautic applications
Please contact Serapid for questions regarding specific options and applications.