Serapid now offers electric spindle actuators which complement our range of mechanical actuators.
In comparison to Serapid's standard mechanical actuators, the spindle actuator is adapted to smaller load capacities and lower cycles (12,000 cycles lifetime). The SG spindle actuators are particularly effective for lifting or pulling loads in environments with no space constraints. The housing of the SG Spindle actuator is made of anodized aluminum and the pushrod is made of either aluminum or steel. A number of sizes of the actuators are available depending on the motor size, stroke, transmission ratio, spindle diameters and control current required for your application
- Stroke up to 1500 mm*
- Push/Pull Force of up to 5.660 N
- Speed: 25 mm/s (5 ft/min) with no-load
- Motor: 24VDC
- Electronically controlled emergency stop
- Maintenance free
- Cut-off at either end position by integrated limit switches
- Fully adjustable mounting ensured by sliding blocks and bearing pins
- Architectural lifting systems for windows
- Automated openers
- Lift system for fire regulations
Please contact Serapid for questions regarding specific options and applications.