Copenhagen Opera House
Serapid product in use: 4 LinkLift 100R columns
Used to transport containers of scenery from the loading dock level to either the stage or scenery store levels.
- 11 metres long by 3.5 metres wide and 3.6
- Travel over distances of up to 13.2 metres
- Dynamic payload capacity of up to 15,000kg
- Certified to EN81 lift regulation
Serapid product in use: 8 LinkLift 100 columns
The top platform of the elevator can be brought up to stage level to create a forestage, moved to auditorium level to provide additional seating or lowered to form the orchestra pit. In addition the lower platform can be used to access the two levels of seating store, the lower level being used for additional storage space for seating wagons.
- Dynamic payload capacity of 10,000kg
- Travels at 9 metres per minute
- Static load capacity of 5kN/m²
Musical Instrument Elevator
Serapid product in use: 2 LinkLift 100 columns
Located to the side of the orchestra pit and designed to transport instruments up to the size of a grand piano between the rehearsal studios located under the auditorium up to auditorium level.
- Travels 12.5 metres at a speed of 18 metres per minute
- Dynamic payload capacity of 5,000kg
- Certified to EN 81 lift regulations
- Fitted with a conventional lift emergency braking system