Sales Engineer for Industrial Motion Products in the
North American markets.
This is a Full Time Employee position located in Sterling Heights, Mi.
Serapid Inc. a custom designer and manufacture of linear motion devises for the industries of Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Military, and Theatre is seeking a Sales Engineer with the following qualifications.
Ideal candidate will have:
1) 5-10 year’s Sales Experience with Mechanical Engineering back ground or equivalent experience in the. Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Military or specially industry.
2) Have experience with the sales and application of linear motion mechanical systems.
3) Have a basic knowledge of fabrication, machining and other manufacturing processes.
4) B.S in Mechanical Engineering a Plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the sales of linear motion devises for movement of heavy loads in aerospace, automotive, general industry, military, nuclear and specialty industries.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Capable of developing, conception, or creativity for new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment
- Prepare cost estimates for industrial manufacturing and or services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of product or services. Estimates will be specialize according to particular service performed, type of product manufactured and industry served.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
Major medical insurance, dental, Aflac, 401k, life insurance, education reimbursement.
All resume submissions will be kept on file for six months.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out the following questions and attach your resume.